Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Get Rid of My-find.com Redirect Virus from Home Page



How to Remove My-find.com Browser Hijacker Step by Step

My-find.com replaces your search engine and many other browser default settings have been changed by it? Feel upset when you are redirected to this annoying site? Now read this post and delete it from IE, Firefox, and Chrome.

What is My-find.com?

My-find.com is a kind of browser hijacker virus that is created to enhance the online traffic of certain websites. It is normally distributed via spam e-mails, corrupt websites, pirated movie torrents and free software. When you carelessly execute its files, my-find.com virus will get the chance to enter your system.

As a typical redirect virus, my-find.com virus will hijack your web browsers and cause frequent redirect. Therefore, no matter when you open the web browser or click a new link, this site will show up automatically. Besides, when you do online searches, you will be rerouted to visit unwanted websites which contain many advertisements. In addition, to make more money, my-find.com virus produces numerous pop-up advertisements. You should not trust those ads, for they usually connect to phishing websites. Moreover, my-find.com virus takes up the majority of system resources and disk storage, so the infected machine will run extremely slowly and perform dramatically poorly. Sometimes, you even can’t run some basic programs, and the startup will take a really long time.



Furthermore, my-find.com’s biggest disadvantage is that it has the ability to spy on browsing activities and steal confidential, which will seriously endanger your privacy. As soon as hacker gets the stolen information, they may do more harm to you. For example, the can transfer money from your bank accounts, add extra fees to your phone accounts or sell your valuable data on the black market. In a word, to prevent so many terrible consequences, we highly recommend you getting rid of my-find.com virus as soon as possible.

My-find.com is really hazardous

a.       My-find.com virus is bundled with spam email and hacked sites
b.      My-find.com virus takes up many system resources and slows down the computer
c.       My-find.com virus pops up automatically to block your computer
d.      My-find.com virus will display tons of malicious ads and attracts your attentions
e.       My-find.com virus will record your browsing history


The reason why your security tool cannot detect My-find.com

It is very sure that some antivirus programs cannot detect all PC threats completely. And My-find.com should be one of the threats that are hard to remove. Commonly, it uses root kit technology to hide deep inside the system and changes its location all the time. Thus, many security tools cannot find out its location exactly, not to mention to remove it. In such situation, you should get rid of My-find.com manually. Please read the following guide and remove this browser hijacker quickly and efficiently.

Get Rid of My-find.com Step by Step

Step1. Remove its program from the PC
Open the control panel>find add or remove programs>uninstall My-find.com

Step2. Delete all add-ons about My-find.com from the browsers

Google Chrome
Click “customize and control”>settings>basic options>use google.com as the homepage and make Google as your search engine at “Manage Search”

Internet Explore

Click Tools>select “Manage Add-ons”>”search providers”>set Yahoo or other reputable search engine as your default one>go to “search results”>remove its add-ons


Mozilla Firefox

Click “magnifier”icon>Manage Search Engine…”>select “search results”>click the removal button


Step3. Remove all files that are associated with My-find.com

%AllUsersProfile%\.dll
%AllUsersProfile%\.exe

Step4. Remove My-find.com’s registry entries

Go to start menu>run>type regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0′
  
Attention: the manual removal guide requires you to have some knowledge about computers. If you are an inexperienced computer user, you may operate mistakenly. Every wrong step will result in system programs. So you must be careful when remove My-find.com virus.
http://howtovirusremoval.com/download.php

No comments:

Post a Comment