Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Get Rid of I-beta.com from Chrome/IE/Firefox

I-beta.com is on my homepage suddenly when I surf the Internet. And I cannot get rid of it no matter how hard I try. What’s more, when I click on any links, I also get redirected to I-beta.com, too. It is really annoying. What should I do to remove I-beta.com page from my browser? Please help.
The Introduction of I-beta.com

I-beta.com is a typical browser virus which mainly attacks popular browsers, such as Firefox, IE, and Chrome. The browser virus is bundled with free applications which are easy to be downloaded from the Internet. If you download the free software without caution, the virus is likely to get into your system. Also, I-beta.com can be added to junk emails attachments, or some unwanted websites. All in all, to avoid such virus, you need to be careful when surfing the Internet.
Once I-beta.com virus gets into your system, it may change your homepage and search engines. In this case, you can only use its domain to search the Internet. If you use it to search something, you will get many unreal search results. Some commercial links may always appear on your system. If you click on them, you may be redirected to some unwanted websites. Meanwhile, many adware will be injected to your system with the help of I-beta.com virus. Normally, the virus often misleads you to some unknown websites which can bring many problems to your system. Moreover, the virus may occupy your system resource. There is no doubt that your PC will run slowly. To avoid further damage and keep your personal information safe, you are recommended to get rid of this malicious browser virus.
The screenshot of I-beta.com
Step by Step by Remove I-beta.com

Step 1: navigate to Control Panel>click Uninstall a program>remove I-beta.com from the list

Step 2: right-click on Taskbar and click Start Task Manager>stop all processes related to I-beta.com

Step 3: remove I-beta.com from Google Chrome. Steps: click Menu icon>click Tools>Extensions>find I-beta.com and remove it

Step 4: remove I-beta.com from Internet Explorer. Steps: Click Tools>Manager Add-ons>delete all suspicious add-ons

Step 5: remove I-beta.com from Mozilla Firefox. Steps: Go to Tools>click Add-ons>click Plugins to remove all dangerous plugins and click Extensions to remove all risky extensions

Step 6: Disable I-beta.com’s startup items. To do this, you should click Start Menu>input “msconfig” in the search box>hit Enter. Then, the system configuration utility will be opened. Now go to Start up tab and disable all items belong to I-beta.com.

Note: you should know that any mistake changes happen in the registry will cause other serious system problems. So before you make some changes, you should back up your registry first!
How to Open & Back up the Registry

No comments:

Post a Comment